Juvena of Switzerland is a Swiss luxury skin care creator, founded in 1954.
We like to say: if you love Cellcosmet and La Prairie, you will adore Juvena. And we don’t say it lightly: there’s a strong connection between Juvena and La Prairie. For two decades until 2010, Juvena was a part of Beiersdorf AG, the same company that owns La Prairie. In fact, La Prairie Group oversaw Juvena during that partnership. No doubt, a lot of the same science went into both product lines, and we would be hard-pressed to say which one came first.
What we do know is that Juvena has a history spanning over 60 years, with many “firsts” in skin care. The brand, originally developed by dermatologists, was always ahead of the pack. You are likely familiar with some of Juvena’s innovations. Juvena was:
- The first to start adding sun protection to their day creams back in the sixties,
- The first to utilize vitamin E in skin care, and
- Helped to pioneer the use of Coenzyme Q10, to this date being used in the Nivea line (owned by Beiersdorf AG).
But Juvena’s biggest claim to fame and an innovation with the most dramatic results is the SkinNova SC Technology which combines two elements:
- SkinNova, an ingredient based on regenerative skin medicine first used on burn patients, and
- A proprietary peptide that activates the skin’s own stem cells (“SC” in the name SkinNova SC), creating fresh new skin, with results in 28 to 60 days.
Explore products with SkinNova SC Technology